“Imran is an experienced corporate lawyer who has dealt with business affairs with a great success rate. Always responsive, great with advice and focused on completing the deal, I have no hesitation in recommending Imran to others”
- Mrs M, client
A dual qualified solicitor, (England and Wales and South Africa). Qualified as an attorney in South Africa in 2011 and admitted as a Solicitor in England and Wales in 2016. Imran undertakes a wide range of corporate work with a particular focus on acquisitions and disposals, joint venture and shareholder arrangements, company restructuring, and property related corporate transactions. With excellent interpersonal communications, networking and stakeholder management skills, builds and retains relationships and drives business development. Commercially astute and described by others as diligent and forward thinking provides advice tailored to his client’s commercial interests.
Clients & Cases:
- Advises clients on Shareholder Agreements, Partnership Agreements, Board Minutes, Resolutions, and company formations documents
- Advises clients on Mergers and Acquisitions
- Advised on a cross border shareholder settlement dispute involving a sum of £1,200,000 and a Put and Call Option Agreement. (UK – Netherlands)
- Advised a Lithuanian company in relation to the restructure of the company’s portfolio and assets in the sum of £5,200,000
- Drafted a Cross Border Introducer Agreement (UK and California) for AstroFX an Educational Forex Trading Company.
- Advises clients in relation to protection of various trademarks and copyright matters.
- Advised a board of directors in relation the sale of its subsidiary care home business in excess of £1,200,000.
- Advised a Ramada Hotel franchise holder in relation to the acquisition of a hotel and various properties to form part of the group.
- Advised a UK denim retailer relating to the purchase of shares in a Bangladesh denim manufacturing company.
- Advises companies with issues relating to data protection and IP matters.
- Advising a software developer through to the launch of a LawTech conveyancing software product.
- Drafts and negotiates SaaS (Software as A Service) Agreements.
hobbies & Interests
Imran likes travelling, is a big foodie, likes golf with a mean 13 handicap and a bit of an adrenaline junkie, having done two Great White Shark dives in South Africa and jumping out of a plane in Skydive Dubai.
Imran’s sensible and commercial approach has been at its very best. He was swift, efficient, and carved a clear path to achieve the best results for us
Imran has been acting for us since several years and has assisted in general mergers and acquisitions. A very effective solicitor who acts with the highest of standards
His professionalism and work ethic are highly commendable. A very friendly person to work with.
A fantastic lawyer who is swift and efficient with his approach.