“Having used Rainer Hughes for more than 30 years, Its clear Lauren will play an important role in the future of this amazing firm. Thank you for your hard work and commitment”
- Mr and Mrs S client
I started at Rainer Hughes as an Admin Assistance September 2018 working in the residential conveyancing department alongside Peter Connolly and Anna Birch. Since January 2020, I have been working closely with Umut Tarhan and managing my own caseload acting for sellers in leasehold and freehold transactions.
I always strive to do my best for clients giving them support and reassurance at what can be a stressful time. I take the time to understand our client’s needs and ensure to deliver practical, tailored advice in a cost effective and personable manner.
- To support the Head of Department in the management of the secretarial workload, ensuring that the priorities of the department are met.
- To support Conveyancers in the production of files by typing dictated work as directed.
- To assist Conveyancers in the management of caseload by dealing with file related queries either face to face or by telephone.
- To manage own work allocation, productivity, and quality of work with minimum supervision.
- Level 2 Diploma in Animal Care – pass
- Level 3 Subsidiary Diploma in Photography – pass
- Level 3 Diploma in Enterprise and Entrepreneurship – D* D* D*
- Silver Duke of Edinburgh Awards
- Bronze Duke of Edinburgh Awards
I have taken part in Shenfield’s Christmas Fair, raising money for charities.
hobbies & Interests
I enjoy spending time with family and friends, travelling the world and exploring new cultures. I also enjoy being creative and have mastered the art of Macrame.
Excellent solicitors could not recommend them enough for conveyancing, wills etc. Just recently dealt with Peter & Lauren on a property sale and could not fault the service.
We've been really impressed with our solicitors really proactive and professional. Lauren worked on our house sale and ensured it went smoothly and we were kept up to date.
Lauren went absolutely above and beyond to ensure that the purchase our first property completed in time for the stamp duty holiday - so much so that from viewing to completion was a matter of 7 weeks! She kept us informed every step of the way and ensured that any questions we had were dealt with promptly. What an amazing first purchase experience. We would definitely go through Lauren for any future properties as well as recommend her to any friends and family. Thanks again Lauren!