My Solicitor, Mario Mastantuono, has done an excellent job throughout to guide and support me ensuring we were right on track with the case’
- Mr S, client
Mario is a solicitor in the Dispute Resolution team advising on a broad range of complex and high value commercial litigation matters with a focus on Commercial contract disputes, contentious insolvency, TOLATA (Trusts of Land and Appointment of Trustees Act 1996) focused disputes and reputation management matters. He is particularly interested in the crossover between Commercial disputes and reputation management, in so far as considering the best possibility solution for clients with the minimum amount of disturbance to their business.
One of the most recent reported cases Mario has been involved in whilst at Rainer Hughes was acting for a former footballer and current high profile football agent at a successful trial for the establishment of a beneficial interest in a property, situated in a highly reputable neighbourhood.
- Instructed on insolvency matters related to the recovery of money from directors of the liquidated company.
- Instructed by premier league sports agents relating to the advice on player contracts.
- Undertook trademark registrations for well-known and upcoming SME’s.
- Instructed on matters concerning the consumer rights act. Actions relating to high value vehicles.
- Was part an international arbitration team on behalf of an international business.
- Was the lead fee earner in a reported case regarding actions under TOLATA (Trusts of Land and Appointment of Trustees Act 1996), acted for a former footballer and current top premier league football agent.
- Acted in the recovery of a high value loan and part took in the legal argument as to the interest was a penalty clause or whether it was simply an interest clause.
- Acted for a London based broker in relation to an FCA investigation (now FCA investigation).
- Acted for a London based broker in relation to various issues, such as employment issues, actions passing of and various contractual disputes.
- Advised a medium sized engineering company with regards to their obligations when considering redundancies.
- Advised commercial landlords on their auctions, when considering corona virus Act 2020.
- Advised various SME’s the best way to protect their products and business.
- Advised and litigated various actions in passing off.
- Advised start-ups regarding the various IP rights and in particular in design rights which could aid them or their business.
- Advised and negotiated a settlement within proceedings in the construction court.
I am very pleased with the outcome. Rainer Hughes and my solicitor Mr Mario Mastantuono have done an excellent job as I was guided throughout the matter, my mind was at ease at all times, and a swift and efficient outcome was achieved. My family and I are now able to move on with our lives whilst having the security of the funds which Rainer Hughes were able to secure for me.
I am very pleased with the outcome. Rainer Hughes and my solicitor Mr Mario Mastantuono have done an excellent job, the team ensured I was kept informed of all developments and presented me with an array of options moving forward. When an option was agreed upon, Rainer Hughes ensured that a swift and cost-effective outcome was achieved. I am now able to rest easy given that my investments and future income have been protected.
Very pleased with the outcome. Rainer Hughes and my solicitor Mr Mario Mastantuono have done an excellent job as they were there throughout to guide me, and make sure we were right on track with the case. The whole team was at my aid throughout the course of the case. Ally left the administration of her estate to me, and so I am glad that I was able to get justice and fulfil her wishes