Commercial Property Development
Whether you are a seasoned property developer, a landowner selling a development opportunity or an investor, we tailor our legal advice to meet your requirements.
We advise our clients on all aspects of property development and the regeneration process, from site acquisition, planning applications through to construction and disposals of residential property and commercial property.
We can help you with:
- Structuring of the transaction, including property development vehicles i.e joint ventures, corporate structures and limited liability partnerships
- Site assembly, strategic land options, collaboration agreements, joint ventures and conditional contracts.
- Planning applications, appeals and environmental assessments.
- Drafting and negotiating property development agreements, funding agreements, forward funding arrangements, construction contracts, consultant appointments and warranties.
- Managing ecological and nature conservation issues and environmental risk, including contaminated land.
- Plot sales, preparing commercial and residential estate disposal documentation. This includes drafting of estate leases and transfers to create an integrated and self-sustaining management regime that will engage commercial occupiers and residents
Advising clients on Shareholder Agreements, Partnership Agreements, Board Minutes, Resolutions, and company formations documents.
Advised a board of directors in relation to the sale of its subsidiary care home business in excess of £1,200,000.
Advised commercial landlords on their auctions, when considering Corona Virus Act 2020.