Mergers & Acquisitions And Disposals
We understand the pressure that our clients might undergo during a transaction and the issues that are critical to the success of a deal.
We guide our clients through every stage of a deal – from due diligence and structuring – negotiation and preparation of deal documents – to post-transaction transition and post-merger integration.
Rainer Hughes can assist with:
- Negotiating the terms of the transaction
- Identifying potential purchasers and interested parties
- Handle all due diligence
- Drafting and agreeing warranties
- Provide disclosures
- Advise on the financing options
- Advise on tax efficient structures
- Assist with any International cross-border issues
- Advise on integration with corporate restricting once the transaction completes
From start-up businesses to major listed companies and institutions, we help clients realise their aims and objectives. Be it expanding through a merger, acquisition, joint venture, divesting businesses or launching new enterprises in different jurisdictions across the globe, our industry knowledge will assist in closing the deal in the most efficient manner.
Advised on a cross border shareholder settlement dispute involving a sum of £1,200,000 and a Put and Call Option Agreement (UK – Netherlands).
Advised a Lithuanian company in relation to the restructure of the company’s portfolio and assets in the sum of £5,200,000.
Drafted Cross Border Introducer Agreement (UK and California) for AstroFX an Educational Forex Trading Company.
Advised a Ramada Hotel franchise holder in relation to the acquisition of a hotel and various properties to form part of the group.