We understand the challenges of starting up a new business.
Our goal is to guide you and support you to succeed in your venture. We advise our clients on a broad range of legal matters, including:
- The appropriate business structure and drafting shareholder agreements
- Private equity, venture capital and angel fundraising
- Intellectual property issues, including protection of IP in the UK and internationally
- Technology and information system projects, e-commerce, and risk management
- Privacy and data protection, including GDPR compliance
- All aspects of contract formation and contract management
- Employment and service contracts for executive directors, non-executive directors, and employees
- The provision of standard employment policies and advice on legally and HMRC compliant employee benefit packages, including pensions, incentives, minimum wage, leave entitlements, part time and flexible working
- The grant of leases and sub-leases of commercial property.
Working collaboratively with your existing staff and advisors, we are here to support you. If you are a start-up business that needs legal advice, please contact us today. It will be our pleasure to help you.
Advised on a cross border shareholder settlement dispute involving a sum of £1,200,000 and a Put and Call Option Agreement (UK – Netherlands).
Advised a Lithuanian company in relation to the restructure of the company’s portfolio and assets in the sum of £5,200,000.
Drafted Cross Border Introducer Agreement (UK and California) for AstroFX an Educational Forex Trading Company.
Advised a Ramada Hotel franchise holder in relation to the acquisition of a hotel and various properties to form part of the group.