We advise on all aspects of insolvency litigation, including acting for companies, individuals, and directors.
We are uniquely placed to assist with complex insolvency litigation matters, with particular strength in assisting directors being pursued by liquidators.
We can assist with:
- Companies entering administration
- Companies entering Liquidation
- Insolvency advice if you or your company are in financial difficulty
- Recovering Money from a companies or individuals
- Dealing with HMRC Investigations
- Resolving Share disputes where you may have an interest
- Purchasing or selling assets from a company of estate that has become insolvent
- Providing agreements to ensure you are protected in the event of a party becoming insolvent
- Insolvency, if you or your company are in financial difficulty
In addition to the experience of our commercial litigation team, we can also draw on the expertise of our leading specialists across the firm which means that we are uniquely placed to assist with complex insolvency litigation
If you have a situation that you need advice on, please do not hesitate to contact us discuss the best options for you or your business.
Instructed on insolvency matters related to the recovery of money from directors of the liquidated company.
Rainer Hughes acted as a part of an international arbitration team on behalf of an international business.
Acted for a former footballer and current top premier league football agent for a disputed property matter.
Acted for a London based broker in relation to an FCA investigation (now FCA investigation).