25th February 2021, London West Ham United Women Football Club...Read More
Progressive International Tax Lawyers, Rainer Hughes are here to help you manage assets and wealth - wherever you choose to invest in the world.
We consider your personal circumstances, cultural issues, local regulatory rules as well as your longer-term preferences and objectives, before we advise on every opportunity.
We are here to assist with :
- International Cross border tax management
- Tax Residency’s Status for individuals, trusts, companies or non-profit organisations
- Optimal structuring and management of cross-border investments
- Tax treaties and conventions that may apply to your circumstances
- Disclosures and enquiries from HMRC
- Reporting and disclosure
With partner firms across the globe, and the support of our Corporate, Commercial, Property and Probate departments, we ensure our advice is comprehensive, rigorous, relevant and forward thinking.
Successfully acted for a Premier League football club in relation to an enquiry by HMRC.
Rainer Hughes has represented multiple retailers in obtaining temporary approval, following the refusal of the Alcohol Wholesaler Registration Scheme (AWRS) by HMRC.
Successfully brought matters to the Tax tribunal where clients have been wrongly assessed for their Tax liability.
Acted for a large SME in appealing an unlawful warrant to seize assets, enabling the business to recover and continue trading.